Micro-blogging site Twitter keeps testing many new features. Through new features, it focuses on enhancing the user experience. The company is now testing a new feature. This will change the way users deal with followers.
Many followers follow users for some specific reason. They keep commenting below the tweet to down the users. With this new feature of Twitter, you can deal with such followers. The company is testing a new feature regarding this.
With this, users can remove followers without blocking them. Twitter has said that with this, users can easily manage their followers. This feature is being tested on the web. For this, the user has to go to the profile.
Twitter said in a tweet that here you have to click on Followers. After this, click on the three-dot icon and select Remove this follower.
After being removed from the follower list, the user does not get immediate information about this. But if your profile is public then anyone can see your tweet and comment on it. Because of this, what could be the purpose of removing the follower?
- What is the Difference Between RAM and ROM?
- Huge cut in the price of Oppo Reno 7, smartphone became cheaper by Rs 3000
- Government is preparing to have only one charger for all devices like smartphones, tabs
- Security will be tighter on WhatsApp, new feature will protect your account from hacking
- Amazon Great Freedom Sale is live, these Gaming Laptops are available at a huge discount, see list
If someone is harassing you, then the simple solution is to block him. Twitter is currently testing this feature only. At present, no information has been given about when this feature will be released.