Apple CEO Tim Cook’s salary was very high in the year 2021. He was second on the list of highest-paid CEOs. While Musk finished first.
Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk was the highest paid CEO last year (2021). Apple CEO Tim Cook is second in this list after Elon Musk. This information has come out from the list of Fortune 500 CEOs for the year 2021.
It has been told in the report that Musk got about $ 23.5 billion or more than Rs 1.82 lakh crore as compensation in 2021. The Fortune report also states that most of the CEOs of tech or biotech companies are included in this list. ,
Tim Cook is at number two in the list of highest-paid CEOs. Tim Cook received a compensation of $ 770.5 million or about Rs 5,973.49 crore last year. In this he received a 10-year grant of $1.7 billion in shares, some of which he sold last year.
However, the tech giant ranked third in the Fortune 500. The report said that the company faced this problem due to the global chip shortage. However, to overcome this, the company started manufacturing the equipment in-house.
In this list, NVIDIA co-founder Jensen Huang is at number three and Netflix CEO Reed Hastings is at number four. Microsoft’s Satya Nadella is seventh on the list with a compensation of $309.4 million (approximately Rs 2,398.61 crore).
- What is the Difference Between RAM and ROM?
- Huge cut in the price of Oppo Reno 7, smartphone became cheaper by Rs 3000
- Government is preparing to have only one charger for all devices like smartphones, tabs
- Security will be tighter on WhatsApp, new feature will protect your account from hacking
- Amazon Great Freedom Sale is live, these Gaming Laptops are available at a huge discount, see list
According to a Bloomberg report, Indian billionaire Lakshmi Mittal has a net worth of $ 20 billion. Whereas Elon Musk got a salary of $ 23.5 billion in the year 2021. That is, Elon Musk’s salary is more than Lakshmi Mittal’s net worth.
Source – aajtak.in