Instant messaging app WhatsApp keeps on releasing new features to enhance the experience of users. A feature of Snapchat was recently added to this. With this feature, users can send photos or videos to their contacts which they can see only once.
The name of this feature of WhatsApp is View Once. With this feature, users can send disappearing messages. When the receiver sees it once, the photo or video is automatically deleted. Here we are telling you how to use it.
Before proceeding, let us tell you that to use this feature, you must have the latest version of WhatsApp. For this, you can update WhatsApp by visiting Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
To send disappearing photos and videos on WhatsApp, first, you have to open the app. After this, go to the WhatsApp chat that you want to send the disappearing photo or video. Here you have to click on the paperclip option in the chatbox.
- Airtel’s Dhansu plan! 25GB data is available for less than Rs 300, get the benefit of free calling also…
- Digital Clock: A Timeless Design Element
- Resident Evil Download Netflix in Hindi 720p, 480p Watch Online
- Titu Ambani Movie Download FilmyMeet 720p, 480p Watch Online
- HIT The First Case Movie Download 7StarHD 720p, 480p Watch Online
After this select the photo or video that you want to send. On the preview screen, you will see an icon of 1 in the text bar.
Tap on it before sending. With this, the receiver can open it only once. After this, the message will be deleted automatically. However, the receiver can save the media by taking a screenshot or recording the screen.