What is JioMeet? Do you know that a new offering of Reliance Jio “JioMeet” has recently been released to users? If you don’t know what this “JioMeet App and how to download it?” So today’s article is going to be full of information for you. This April, the Indian government has banned the use of the zoom app to its government employees.
At the same time, the government pushed its local companies to create a better and safer video conferencing app. In such a situation, many companies contributed to this campaign with their own enthusiasm.
In this way, Indian telecom operator Reliance Jio has launched its newly launched JioMeet, a free video-conferencing app. With its arrival, it is believed that it may present a good challenge to current Mehendi video conferencing apps such as Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams.
In this case, we thought that why should you provide complete information about JioMeet App so that you do not have any doubt about it. So let’s start without delay.
What is Jio meet
JioMeet is a free video-conferencing app pioneered by Reliance Jio, India’s largest telecommunications company. This app is named JioMeet and is kept completely free for all users to use. While you have to pay to use other mezuza video conferencing apps such as Zoom services, JioMeet is completely free to use.
- 6 Best Android Apps to Find Mobile Number Location In 2020
- What is Google Tangi and how is it different from TikTok?
In this video calling app, you will also get to see many new features like scheduling meetings, screen sharing, etc.
By the way, this HD video conferencing app was released a month ago for testing for all beta users, but recently it has been launched for Android and iOS users. At the same time, it can also be accessed by Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox on their computers.
Can JioMeet video conferencing app be used across platforms?
The JioMeet app has been made compatible with multiple platforms. This includes Android, iOS, web. At the same time, you can easily attend up to 100 participants in a meeting.
How to download jio meet?
Let us now know how to download the JioMeet App. Earlier, I want to tell you that the JioMeet app is currently available only on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
To download it, you have to go to the App Store or Play Store and search under the name of the JioMeet application and download it from there.
JioMeet Android App Download Link:
Link JioMeet iOS App Download Link:
You do not even need to pay any fee to use this app. It is a 100% free video conferencing app. The setup of JioMeet is also very easy.
To begin with, all you have to do is enter your phone number. After that OTP has to be verified and after that, your account will be created immediately. After creating an account, you can start a meeting.
When was the JioMeet app announced?
The service of the JioMeet App was announced on 30 April 2020 by Reliance Jio. But at that time it was not available to all users.
At that time it was released for testing only to beta users. But because it is so popular, over 100,000 people downloaded it to their device during the trial period.
Who are the rivals of the JioMeet App?
With the arrival of JioMeet, it is going to pose many challenges to many Mejuda video conferencing apps. So let’s know which are the apps which are the contestants of the JioMeet app.
- Facebook’s Messenger
- Rooms Google Meets
- Microsoft Team
How to use JioMeet App?
The JioMeet app is quite easy to use. You can sign-in to the app using your company domain. For which you have to follow the steps given below.
1. Open JioMeet app or visit https://jiomeetpro.jio.com
2. Then go to “Sign In” page
3. Click on “Company Domain” option
4. Now enter your Domain ID / full email address
5. If you do not know your Domain ID, then click “I don’t know my company domain” option -> then enter your full email address
6. Then click on “Continue”.
Features of the Jio meet App
Let’s get information about all the new features of ab JioMeet.
1. Through this JioMeet App, users can easily make a One-on-One Call or Conference Call with about 100 participants at a time. You get these features with enterprise-grade host controls.
2. In this, any new participants can join the meeting without signing in. Users can simply join the meeting using the meeting ID or Personal Link Name.
3. JioMeet allows you to host or join the calls of unlimited numbers also. With this, where Zoom limits your call duration to 40 minutes with 3 to 4 users, in JioMeet you will not see any kind of restriction. That is, if you want, you can continue your call even for 24 hours.
4. JioMeet’s Enterprise-Grade Host Controls give you many features including password control for Meetings, multi-device login support, Screen Sharing feature, waiting room, Meetings Schedule facility, and more.
Devices that support JioMeet?
Let us now know which such devices are they in which you can use Reliance Jio’s JioMeet easily.
- Android devices running Android 5.0 or higher.
- iOS devices running iOS or higher.
- Windows 10 devices
- running Mac Devices running version 10.13 or higher.
I hope you have liked this article, What is JioMeet. It has always been my endeavor to provide the readers with complete information about the Video Conferencing App so that they do not have to search in other sites or the internet in the context of that article.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write low comments.
If you liked this post on how to download JioMeet App or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.