GPay or Google Pay has given a gift to Indian users. Users can now use Google in Hinglish as well. Know what is its method.
Google has added support for a new language to its digital payments app GPay. Support for Hinglish has now been added to the UPI-based GPay. The company had earlier announced this at the India event. Now finally it has been released.
With Hinglish language support, 10 languages are now supported in Google Pay. This includes English (US), English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu. If you also want to change your language in this payment app, then here is the complete way.
There are a few things you need to keep in mind before proceeding. First you update Google Pay to the latest version from Apple App Store or Google Play Store. After this, you have to open the Google Pay app on your smartphone.
Once Google Pay is open, click on the profile icon in the top right corner. After that go to Settings and tap on Personal Info option. Here you will see the language option. You have to choose the language of your choice.
After this, the language of the app in Google Pay will change immediately and you will be able to enjoy it in your preferred language. Google Pay currently supports 6 regional languages in India apart from Hindi, English and Hinglish. It supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi and Tamil.
- What is the Difference Between RAM and ROM?
- Huge cut in the price of Oppo Reno 7, smartphone became cheaper by Rs 3000
- Government is preparing to have only one charger for all devices like smartphones, tabs
- Security will be tighter on WhatsApp, new feature will protect your account from hacking
- Amazon Great Freedom Sale is live, these Gaming Laptops are available at a huge discount, see list
Let us tell you that Google Pay is a very popular payment app. To counter this, WhatsApp is offering its users cashback on using the payment service.