Every other person in this world has a smartphone. Every day new smartphones are being launched in the market and the number of its uses is also increasing very fast because now these smartphones are getting available at affordable prices that even a middle-class person can buy. But nowadays a common problem is started in almost all smartphones and that is the problem of overheating whether the phone is big, small, cheap or expensive. The person using the smartphone must have felt the heat of his phone sometimes. So why does this happen?
Our smartphone is a machine and when all small machines are used, they are hot. For example, if you have been watching TV for 1 hour, if you touch the back part of that TV, then it remains hot or if you are using a laptop, then the part below it is also hot. By using all the machines that are in the house, it gets hot and this is common. In the same way, our phones also get hot, but sometimes they become so hot due to which we have to face many problems.
But why this happens is the reason behind this question, today I am going to tell you through this article. So let us know why there is a problem of overheat in smartphones and how to overcome this problem?
|How to Fix Overheating on Smartphone and Why is the problem of overheating|
Why do smartphones have an overheating problem? – Fix Overheating on Smartphone
First of all, we will try to know why the problem of overheat occurs in our smartphone. Different company’s phones are heated in different quantities, if a phone is hot, then it depends on the usage of our phone. There are different reasons behind all this, why is this and when do we know.
The processor is the most important part of your phone that does all the work. Just like all the apps that are on your phone, they can run due to the processor itself and all the work in the phone is done through these apps, so the processor plays an important role in all types of smartphones. This is such a component of the phone that keeps running every time your phone is on, whether you are using the phone or not.
The processor is made of semiconductors which contains small electrons, everyone must have studied about semiconductors and electrons in school, so I will not tell about them in detail. So when the processor works, then these small electrons keep running from here to there and for this reason, they often bump into each other and whenever they collide, only then heat is produced in the processor. So the faster your processor works, the faster these electrons run and collide and produce the same amount of heat. When these produce heat, then the processor also becomes hot, due to which our smartphone also becomes hot.
Nowadays if you see, smartphones are starting to come in thinner size than before which is lighter to hold and most people also like slim phones. Due to becoming slim, all the parts of the phone remain fit in the same place, so when the processor is heated, it cannot find the place so that it disappears outside. That heat remains inside so that feeling starts on our phone.
How to Root Android Phone?
What is Computer
By the way, if we see, a processor is not so hot in normal use, then the second reason for overheat in the phone is overload. If we overload anything, it becomes hot. When your processor is working normally like you are talking on your phone or sending messages or watching videos, then in all these things, your processor will sometimes not get hot enough to make you feel happy.
But if you are doing a lot of work on your phone simultaneously, like playing a game and downloading something in the background along with it, then, in this case, your processor works more and works faster. So the faster he works, the hotter he will be.
The battery is the third reason for the problem of overheat on the phone, in many smartphones, the battery becomes very hot. It is also because of the design of slim smartphones. Due to less space, processor, ram, battery, all these parts are placed close by, so whenever the processor starts heating up. If it is, then it also affects the battery. In the same way, when the battery is being used or is being charged, it generates heat on its own and spreads that heat completely inside the phone. Due to the slim phone, the size of the battery is also getting smaller and the smaller the battery is, the sooner it gets heated, if a large battery is being used in smartphones then it will never get heated quickly. Due to the battery heating quickly, its charge also starts to end soon. And if the battery becomes overheat, then the fear of its burst also remains.
Ambient Temperature is also the biggest hand behind the overheating of the phone. In our India, we see that the temperatures that are normal reach 40-45 degrees. So in such a situation when you are using your phone sitting at your home (without AC), then the temperature of your house will also be around 35-36 and if the phone is being used at that temperature then that temperature Due to this, the phones also get heated quickly.
How hot is normal for smartphones?
Nowadays due to the technology with which smartphones are being made, almost all phones are facing a heating problem, even if the phone is not Android, Windows or iPhone. If the temperature of any phone sometimes goes up to 45 degrees, then it is a normal thing, for that you do not have to worry much. But if your phone always stays at more than 35-degree temperature, even while using normal, then it is a problem of overheating.
How to overcome the problem of overheating?
1. First of all, you should check in your phone that due to the use of which app or game, your phone gets overheated or which app is running in the background and using your processor. , When you know about it, uninstall that app immediately or else do not use that app every day. If the processor gets hot, then your phone will start working slow.
2. The second problem is overloading, so whenever you are doing heavy tasks on your phones such as playing a game or video, do not use other apps along with it at all. The more you use fewer apps simultaneously, the faster your phone will work and will not be hot at all.
3. The third problem is that when you are charging your phone of the battery, do not use your phone, then the heating problem will not be much. When you feel that the phone battery has become overheated, then remove the external back-covers installed on the back of your phone for a while and allow a little air in the battery to cool down quickly and damage the battery quickly. Your chances of getting it will be reduced.
4. Do not use your phone when your home temperature is high. Turn on the fan, cooler, or AC and you can use your phone when the temperature is normal, you will not have the problem of heating.
5. Sometimes phones are also overheating due to hardware or software. Check the software of your phone whether it is on the latest version or not, because it happens many times that the hardware of your phone does not know the software properly or is using more, then because of that Also the phone gets hot.
I hope you have understood from this article why smartphones have to overheat problems and how to overcome this problem. If your phone is getting too hot, then use the tips mentioned above and apart from this, if you have any other solution, then definitely share with us.